Mahi Mahi Wraps w/ Mango Salsa
1 mango, peeled and diced
2 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
1 red onion, diced
½ jalapeño, seeded, diced
¼ cup chopped cilantro
Juice of 2 limes
Salt and pepper to taste
2 (3-6 oz.) Mahi Mahi fillets
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
1 cup baby spinach, fresh
8 (8-inch) La Banderita Flour Tortillas, warmed according to directions
1. In a medium bowl, combine mango, tomatoes, onion, jalapeno, cilantro, and lime juice. Add salt and pepper and toss. Adjust seasonings accordingly.
2. Preheat grill or grill pan to medium to high heat.
3. Brush fish with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. In a medium pan with olive oil, preheat to medium-high. Gently place fish in pan and sear on each side for 3-4 minutes.
5. Cut fish into chunks.
6. Add spinach, grilled fish, and mango salsa to tortillas; fold and serve.